Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Grass isn't ALWAYS Greener

The Grass may not always be greener, but this new blog sure is better looking than my old messed up blog!!

The birth of Face Book sort of ruined my desire to blog. I am committing to become a blogger once more for a few reasons. I think that in order to remain at the level of sanity which I am at I need to be able to ramble...ramble about my days as a mother of 4, as an over-planned-under-achiever, as a black sheep living far away from family, and as a temporarily single Military Wife.

So, as a disclaimer to this new blog: I am not here for your entertainment. If I do provide entertainment then it will just be an added bonus for you, the reader. Deal? Like it or Leave it.

5 comments:

  1. yay! Glad I got your update... :) I was a few months late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I love when you blog!! As much as I like facebook, I still like reading blogs!! You are amazing! I could never do what you're doing!! Xoxox love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it. Love it. Cant wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete